You are a LiveJournal customer, and your opinion of 6A/LJ is important. Make it known. Make it count.
Please answer the following questions in your comment:
1. How long have you been with LJ?
2. How long have you been a PAID member?
3. How many Paid Accounts do you have at the moment? (Do you also have a Permanent Account?)
4. When will your paid time expire?
5. Why did you decide to stop being a paid member now? (What is your biggest complaint?)
6. What can 6A/LJ do to win you back?
7. Are you going to stay with LJ as a free member, or are you going to migrate to another blogging website?
If you have already deleted your LJ account, still comment here, just don't forget to mention your former LJ username. Thank you!
IMPORTANT: the main purpose of this post is to provide a “head count”. Please, refrain from answering the comments here. I will have to screen or delete such comments in order to avoid producing a skewed picture. If there are any particular points you want to address or expand on, you are always welcome to make a separate post in the community.
PERMANENT account holders (if you don’t have additional PAID accounts) can leave comments HERE.
FREE account holders can leave their comments HERE.